We recently had a Mogul Mastermind meeting that taught how to use a YouTube video to find motivated sellers. It was very well received, and I felt it would be good to post the aideo as well as my notes on a page of its own… so here it is! Enjoy!
Click Below For The Replay:
And here are my notes. I suggest you copy them to notepad or MS Word or print them and take your own notes as well…then listen to the audio with the notes in front of you.
– How to create a YouTube video to find deals…
– Why Video? Google owns Youtube and ranks videos HIGH on Google.
– Where put video? YouTube, a Blog, Facebook Page, Social Networks, Squidoo, Hub Pages, Linked-In, any video posting site.
– Decide what the video will say… (you can narrate or not)
– Who, what, where. Lead them down a path. K.I.S.S. The video should be less than 2 minutes in length.
– Can be (a) direct, or (b) tell a story
– Problem, agitate, solve
– Get copy from a “we buy houses” website! (easiest) Type “sell my house fast” in Google or Bing and look at the top listings
– Making the video…
– Start with Powerpoint. (or download Open Office or Google Docs)
– Create 10-15 slides telling your story
– Use a nice Template
– Each slide should have 1-2 points on it
– The last slide MUST have a “call to action”, like “To sell your house quickly, call now” (or email, send to your website, squeeze page, etc)
– Turning it into a video…
– Use either Windows Movie Maker (Windows) or iMovie (Mac) to turn the slides into a movie. (can also use Animoto, Camtasia, and others)
– Each slide should be 5-10 seconds
– Adding sound…
– Add either music or record your voice
– (Voice) You can download Audacity (free) to record your voice, use Powerpoint (the newer version) or record with any MP4 recorder
– (music) Music can be added by following the Youtube instructions or with Camtasia, Animoto, Windows Movie Maker or iVideo
– Upload to Youtube…
– If you have a website, make sure the link is in your description
– Consider getting a new Youtube channel
– Use keywords
– Can get a URL and forward to Youtube
– Can outsource most or ALL at Fiverr.com (sound, voice, video, etc)
– Ways to get people TO the video: Craig’s List, Signs, Ads, Biz Cards, Facebook, Linked-In, etc..